BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mommy & Me Totes



How cute are these?! I started making these as reusable grocery bags, because they are made of canvas to be extra sturdy, with cotton lining. But then I made the above ones for a friend and her girls. And voila...I've now got a new product..."Mommy & Me" totes. What little girl doesn't want to carry around a bag that matches Mommy's? I want to make some cute, yet "manly" ones for my little boys too.

Mommy & Me tote set - $40
(includes one large tote, one small tote)

Additional totes - $10 each




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! What a great idea!

Melissa said...

Tiffany R. bought me this for my birthday and I love it! She also bought me your nursing cover and burp rags-what a great gift! Thanks for making such great products, I love supporting mommies :)

Stacey said...

Hey Kate. Are these the same kind of bag you made for Drea?